Friday, June 29, 2012

So much to be grateful for.

So this whole week has been pretty chill for us four. I should probably lay the background of my stay before we get too far ahead of ourselves in this lil adventure of ours.

First day of school!

First off, I'm living with three other girls that are on the study abroad as well. Morgan Hawkes is on the left then Alli Reitz and Audrey Woodland. Why yes she always has her eyes closed in pictures, I'm glad you noticed. I could not have asked for better companions on this trip.

We started classes on Wednesday, and boy we started them. We are diving right into Mayan culture in one of my classes and I already have a presentation on Tuesday of next week for my Spanish class. As much work as it is, I am loving it so much. I forget how much I love learning things I'm interested in. I know this is what I'm supposed to be studying because I just get so excited about learning new words and learning their culture poco a poco. This is seriously the best experience I could ask for and I am going to learn so much.


1 comment:

  1. Totes excited that you have a blog. And I am fo' sho' looking forward to reading about all your "feelings." Ha.

    ReplyDelete